If your child does not know the strokes, do not worry! Our highly experienced coaches will teach them the proper techniques, build confidence and train them to be great swimmers. Some swimmers may need to schedule private lessons to meet these requirements. Our practices are fast paced and focus on conditioning, we will go over the strokes but they are NOT one on one stroke instruction.
Lessons are set up through google calendar, please email Coach Jamee at Jamee.Jorgensen@gmail.com and she will add you to the account to set up times or sign into the Fair Oaks lesson gmail account to sign up instantly!
- All coaches offer lessons
- Click on the open time slot and type in your children’s full name
- Coaches check everyday for lessons and will not miss
- If you miss a lesson and do not communicate 24 hours prior, we still charge for a lesson
- Coach Jamee and Coach Connor charge $35 a half hour and the other Assistant Coaches charge $30 a half hour
- One hour lessons are also available
How To Sign Up For A Private Lesson
1. Sign into your google account or the lessons account
2. Click onto the calendar option
3. Select a date and time
4. Select a Coach that says OPEN
5. Delete OPEN and add your last name
We offer clinics on Saturday and Sunday morning from 10 am-11 am. They are $20 for the hour and there will be two coaches running the clinic. We do Butterfly and Breast together and Freestyle and Backstroke together. We alternate days so check the google calendar to find out the strokes. You do not have to sign up for the clinics but please sign in when you get there at the lifeguard stand.